Wallstreet Wholesale Lender LLC collects information from our website visitors and also obtains information from third parties (including from service providers) in the course of providing our services, which we may add to the data we obtain through the website. The information collected through our website includes:
● Personal Information. The information you provide Wallstreet Wholesale Lender LLC may include your personal information related to or necessary for our services.
● Transactional Information. We may create transactional records of the information we collect through our website. This transactional information is collected for the purposes of our services. The transactional information may be used to enable services provided by third parties. The information may also be used to enable Wallstreet Wholesale Lender LLC to comply with various legal obligations.
● Device and Usage Information. Like most online services, our Website collects standard technical, non-personal information when you use it, including internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, internet service providers (ISPs), the pages and content you view or interact with on our Website, the information you search for, and the dates and times that you visit our Website.
● Media. If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
● Cookies and Other Technologies. Our Website collects certain information with the use of “cookies” and other tracking technologies. Cookies are small files that your browser places on your computer. We may use session cookies, persistent cookies, and other tracking technologies to better understand how users interact with our website, to monitor web usage and traffic routing on our website so that we may improve and personalize our services. Many Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You may be able to instruct your browser to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting cookies from the websites you visit. Google provides privacy options related to Google analytics, described at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. We do not respond to “do not track” browser signals.
Wallstreet Wholesale Lender LLC and service providers working on our behalf use information collected on our website to provide our services and operate our business, including the following:
● To operate, maintain, enhance and provide our website and services; to provide other services and information as requested by the customer; and to provide other customer support services.
● To analyze, improve, and personalize our website and services so we can better understand usage trends and preferences; to develop new services and features; and to provide customized content and information.
● To contact the customer. We may use email addresses or other information we collect to contact the customer for administrative purposes such as customer service or to send communications, including marketing or promotional communications, related to our website and services. Generally, you may opt out of receiving promotional communications as described below.
● To create and share reports about the use of our website and our products and services, including users’ interests, usage patterns, and trends.
● To advertise, we may use non-identifiable information that we collect to improve the effectiveness of advertising on our website and to customize advertisements and other content to the customer.
With your consent, we may share, transfer, or disclose your information in the following circumstances:
● We work with third party service providers in website hosting, development and maintenance; advertising and marketing services; and other services related to our website. These third party providers may have access to or process your information as part of providing those services for Wallstreet Wholesale Lender LLC. We limit the information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and we require them to agree to maintain the confidentiality of such information. These service providers are not permitted to use information we share that might identify the customer for any purpose other than to provide services to Wallstreet Wholesale Lender LLC, or to the customer.
● Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement; Protection of Our Rights. We may disclose customer information to a third party if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; to enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service; to protect the security or integrity of our website or services; to protect the property, rights, and safety of our users or the public from harm or illegal activities; to respond to an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person; or to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations.
Our website may contain links to other sites, as well as advertisements from companies linking to their own sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites. If you have any questions about how these other sites use your information, you should contact them directly.
Wallstreet Wholesale Lender LLC has certain measures in place to maintain the security, confidentiality, and integrity of the information gathered through our website, and to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of such information. While we take measures to protect your personal information against security breaches and unauthorized access, we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will always be completely effective against all security threats.
You can access and update the information you have provided us as follows:
● If you are a customer, you can access and update certain personal information in connection with your account or application by logging into your account online.
● You may contact us and request to review, amend or delete certain personal information collected by us.
● Please note that we may not be able to delete all information we collect through our website.
● You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails at any time by notifying us by email that you would like to stop receiving our emails. We will stop sending you emails in 10 days or less.